Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FAQ for LGT Challenge - "Celebrate Our Family" (II)

1) There are many Coys that put one VAL's name in charge of more than 1 team. Is this allowed ?
Ex. I noticed one Coy has 1 Val name for 4 teams or more. Can 1 person manage to take care
of 4 teams or more ?
**MEntioned in Council that there must be an accompanying VAL/Officer to each team. As such, 4 teams means 4 Officers/VAL - for safety reasons.
2) Can a VAL/Teacher/Officer be involved in the team. If I am not wrong, this is not allowed.
**VAL/Teacher/Officer CANNOT be involved in the team as stated in the criteria. PLease inform companies who have done so to re-send or re-direct their teams.
3) Some participants (students/siblings/parents/others) did not indicate their I/C no.
Is I/C no a compulsory requirement ?
**I/C Compulsory, in case of emergency. We have Gan Eng Seng School St John's on standby (they are willing to help that day).


No comments: